Hey Super Stars!
I Hope everybody is doing well; I know I sure do miss seeing you guys! This week we’re moving on down the alphabet with the letter Xx. Keep on reviewing all of your numbers, colors, and shapes. Remember to take time to read every day. A good book never gets old!
Here’s a few activities you and your family can do together.
· Letter Xx
1. Rainbow xylophone craft
2. “X marks the spot” – Make a pirate treasure map of your back yard, play dress up and go on a hunt for the buried treasure. ARGH MATEY!!!!
3. Rainbow water Science project.
· Create an X-Ray
1. Use toilet paper rolls, empty cardboard boxes, scraps of paper
2. Color with crayon, markers, paint
3. Don’t forget your backyard is full of potential supplies!
4. GET CREATIVE!!!
I hope that you’re all enjoying your time off with family and staying safe. Remember to wash your hands often and sneeze/cough into your elbow. Can’t wait to see you guys again!