Hello Busy Bee Families!
I am missing all of my little busy bees so very much!
If you would like to follow along with what we would be doing if we were in school, I will be posting plans and ideas for the following weeks.
This week, our letter would have been "W"!
The letter W was originated in 1700!
Here are some ideas for celebrating the letter of the week!
- This week I encourage you all to "W"iggle! Have a wiggle party to celebrate!
- Have "W"atermelon for snack or lunch and "W"atch the birds outside.
- "W"alk around the neighborhood in a "w"agon and "w"ave at your neighbors!
- Celebrate "w"hisper "W"ednesday like we would at school. Try having a "w"hispering conversation with your family.
- Try to learn to "w"histle!
here is a link for you to watch a little video with the letter "W".
Have a "W"onderful "W"eek together!